RIIHAN309F: Conduct Telescopic Materials Handler Operations
Get Your Telehandler Licence in Brisbane/Gold Coast
Getting your telehandler ticket can be quick, easy and affordable – all it takes is one call to the team at Affordable Industry Training. We also make it easy to obtain your telehandler licence because we understand that modern tradespeople need knowledge and certification as soon as they can get it, so they can get back to the worksite and put their education to good use. It’s our goal to help our trades-based customers to get the certification they need to see all of their projects to completion. As a RTO (Registered Training Organisation), we’re allowed to train and assess for this type of course.
This units covers telehandler operations in the resources and infrastructure industries. It includes planning and preparing, conducting machine pre-operational checks, operating the machine, attaching, securing, lifting, carrying and placing materials, selecting, removing and fitting attachments, relocating the machine, carrying out machine operator maintenance and cleaning up.
We offer our courses 7 days a week which is sure to fit around your work timetable. The courses run until you achieve competency in the standard and are fit to use a roller safely and professionally. This way, you’ll come out of our world-class training facility with all the accreditation you require to get working.
This course consists of a theory component and a practical training component. The theory component will include watching safety and instructional clips, as well as industry PowerPoint presentations. Once you have completed the theory, you’ll be given a training plan which includes all the RIIHAN309F elements and tasks for you to practice.
For the practical training, our training site is fully work-simulated and designed to resemble the modern worksite as much as possible, which ensures that you learn the necessary skills in the best possible environment. Once you’ve completed the training, you will move on to the assessments (theory and practical) once these are successfully completed you will be deemed competent in all areas.
We also offer VOC (verification of competency) and RPL (recognition of prior learning) courses for this unit.
- Be at least 15 years old at commencement of training (WH&S requirement)
- Provide two forms of ID
- Be able to read and write basic English (WH&S requirement)
- Wear steel cap boots or sturdy work boots to training
Eligible participants under this program:
- AN ELIGIBLE WORKER: Employed in Queensland within the building and construction industry. an unemployed eligible worker. Unemployed for a period not greater than 4 years who would otherwise meet the requirements of an eligible worker.
- or self employed.
and must be
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen; or
- a permanent resident of Australia; or
- A VISA HOLDER WITH RELEVANT PERMISSION TO WORK
and must not be:
- currently enrolled and participating in a school program (excluding eligible school based apprentices and trainees); or
- a contracted trainer and assessor or existing worker of an RTO; or
- already funded by an Authority or other such source for delivery of the same training being undertaken as part of this program
Find out more about our CSQ Funding