RIIWHS202E: Enter & Work In Confined Spaces
Get Your Confined spaces ticket in Brisbane/Gold Coast
At Affordable Industry Training our course will allow you to conduct a risk assessment and enter a Confined Space to conduct work. This Nationally Recognised training course is designed for people who work in or around Confined Spaces. Here at Affordable Industry Training we have a work simulated confined area in which we will require you to understand several tasks in relation to this training course. This course will teach you how to identify hazards and how to work safely in tight and confined spaces. All Training Materials, Resources and Safety Equipment supplied.
At Affordable Industry Training, you’ll be working towards your confined spaces ticket with a team of friendly, fully-accredited assessors and trainers that have years of accumulated experience they’ll put to excellent use. You’re sure to get your confined spaces ticket quickly when they’re helping you. We issue you with a nationally recognised statement of attainment certificate plus a photo ID card on completion of the course.
This units covers enter and working in confined spaces in the resources and infrastructure industries. It includes planning and preparing, accessing and inspecting confined space, working in and exiting a confined space and carrying out clean up.
We offer our courses 7 days a week which is sure to fit around your work timetable. The courses run until you achieve competency in the standard and are fit to enter and work in confined spaces. This way, you’ll come out of our world-class training facility with all the accreditation you require to get working.
This course consists of a theory component and a practical training component. The theory component will include watching safety and instructional clips, as well as industry PowerPoint presentations. Once you have completed the theory, you’ll be given a training plan which includes all the RIIWHS202E elements and tasks for you to practice.
For the practical training, our training site is fully work-simulated and designed to resemble the modern worksite as much as possible, which ensures that you learn the necessary skills in the best possible environment. Once you’ve completed the training, you will move on to the assessments (theory and practical) once these are successfully completed you will be deemed competent in all areas.
We also offer VOC (verification of competency) and RPL (recognition of prior learning) courses for this unit.
- Be at least 15 years old at commencement of training (WH&S requirement)
- Provide two forms of ID
- Be able to read and write basic English (WH&S requirement)
- Wear steel cap boots or sturdy work boots to training
Eligible participants under this program:
- AN ELIGIBLE WORKER: Employed in Queensland within the building and construction industry. an unemployed eligible worker. Unemployed for a period not greater than 4 years who would otherwise meet the requirements of an eligible worker.
- or self employed.
and must be
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen; or
- a permanent resident of Australia; or
- A VISA HOLDER WITH RELEVANT PERMISSION TO WORK
and must not be:
- currently enrolled and participating in a school program (excluding eligible school based apprentices and trainees); or
- a contracted trainer and assessor or existing worker of an RTO; or
- already funded by an Authority or other such source for delivery of the same training being undertaken as part of this program
Find out more about our CSQ Funding