RIIMPO318F: Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations
Get Your Skid Steer / Bobcat Licence in Brisbane/Gold Coast
Are you looking for an efficient and affordable way to obtain your skid steer / Bobcat licence? As an RTO (Registered Training Organization), Affordable Industry Training can train and assess for this course. We provide nationally recognised training and assessment – RIIMPO318F, the prerequisite course for getting your Skid Steer / Bobcat ticket in Brisbane.
At Affordable Industry Training, you’ll be working towards your skid steer ticket with a team of friendly, fully-accredited assessors and trainers that have years of accumulated experience they’ll put to excellent use. You’re sure to get your skid steer licence quickly when they’re helping you behind the controls. We issue you with a nationally recognised statement of attainment certificate plus a photo ID card on completion of the course.
This unit covers skid steer operations in the civil construction industry. It includes planning and preparing, conducting machine pre-operational checks, operating the machine, loading, carrying and placing materials, selecting, removing and fitting attachments, relocating the machine, carrying out machine operator maintenance and cleaning up.
We offer our courses 7 days a week which is sure to fit around your work timetable. The courses run until you achieve competency in the standard and are fit to use a skid steer safely and professionally. This way, you’ll come out of our world-class training facility with all the accreditation you require to get working.
This course consists of a theory component and a practical training component. The theory component will include watching safety and instructional clips, as well as industry PowerPoint presentations. When you have completed the theory, you’ll be given a training plan which includes all the RIIMPO318F elements and tasks for you to practice.
For the practical training, our training site is fully work-simulated and designed to resemble the modern worksite as much as possible, which ensures that you learn the necessary skills in the best possible environment. Then when you’ve completed the training, you will move on to the assessments (theory and practical) once these are successfully completed you will be deemed competent in all areas.
We also offer VOC (verification of competency) and RPL (recognition of prior learning) courses for this unit.
- Be at least 15 years old at commencement of training (WH&S requirement)
- Provide two forms of ID
- Be able to read and write basic English (WH&S requirement)
- Wear steel cap boots or sturdy work boots to training
Eligible participants under this program:
- AN ELIGIBLE WORKER: Employed in Queensland within the building and construction industry. an unemployed eligible worker. Unemployed for a period not greater than 4 years who would otherwise meet the requirements of an eligible worker.
- or self employed.
and must be
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen; or
- a permanent resident of Australia; or
- A VISA HOLDER WITH RELEVANT PERMISSION TO WORK
and must not be:
- currently enrolled and participating in a school program (excluding eligible school based apprentices and trainees); or
- a contracted trainer and assessor or existing worker of an RTO; or
- already funded by an Authority or other such source for delivery of the same training being undertaken as part of this program
Find out more about our CSQ Funding