EXCAVATOR: RIIMPO320F (CIVIL) & RIIMPO301E (MINING)
Get Your Excavator Licence in Brisbane/Gold Coast
Operating heavy machinery on the worksite is something that shouldn’t be taken lightly. Receiving quality excavator training should be students top priority. At Affordable Industry Training, we offer you a great way to get your excavator ticket / licence in Brisbane/Gold Coast that won’t cost you the world – or take you away from the worksite for too long. Affordable Industry Training is a RTO (Registered Training Organisation), which allows us to both train and assess for this type of course.
At Affordable Industry Training, you’ll be working towards your excavator ticket with a team of friendly, fully-accredited assessors and trainers that have years of accumulated experience they’ll put to excellent use. You’re sure to get your excavator licence quickly when they’re helping you behind the controls. We issue you with a nationally recognized statement of attainment plus a photo ID card on completion of the course.
These units cover excavator operations in either the civil construction or mining industries. It includes planning and preparing, conducting machine pre-operational checks, operating the machine, lifting, carrying and placing materials, selecting, removing and fitting attachments, relocating the machine, carrying out machine operator maintenance and cleaning up.
We offer our courses 7 days a week which is sure to fit around your work timetable. The courses run until you achieve competency in the standard and are fit to use an excavator safely and professionally. This way, you’ll come out of our world-class training facility with all the accreditation you require to get working.
The formal and practical training is all done on site at Affordable Industry Training, where our accredited and experienced trainer/assessors will take you through all theory, practical and assessment components. All training materials will be provided. The theory work will include watching some safety clips, industry presentations and other materials. After theory training, you’ll be issued a training plan covering all the tasks and elements you have to learn in practical training.
For the practical training, our training site is fully work-simulated and designed to resemble the modern worksite as much as possible, which ensures that you learn the necessary skills in the best possible environment. Then when you’ve completed the training, you will move on to the assessments (theory and practical) once these are successfully completed you will be deemed competent in all areas.
We also offer VOC (verification of competency) and RPL (recognition of prior learning) courses for this unit.
1 – 2 days (depending on students skill level)
- Be at least 15 years old at commencement of training (WH&S requirement)
- Provide two forms of ID
- Be able to read and write basic English (WH&S requirement)
- Wear steel cap boots or sturdy work boots to training
Eligible participants under this program:
- AN ELIGIBLE WORKER: Employed in Queensland within the building and construction industry. an unemployed eligible worker. Unemployed for a period not greater than 4 years who would otherwise meet the requirements of an eligible worker.
- or self employed.
and must be
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen; or
- a permanent resident of Australia; or
- A VISA HOLDER WITH RELEVANT PERMISSION TO WORK
and must not be:
- currently enrolled and participating in a school program (excluding eligible school based apprentices and trainees); or
- a contracted trainer and assessor or existing worker of an RTO; or
- already funded by an Authority or other such source for delivery of the same training being undertaken as part of this program
Find out more about our CSQ Funding